136 Views
0 0

Why You Should Add Vitamin D Supplements To Your Prepping Supplies

vit-d-supplement-e1512143412294[1]

Our bodies need Vitamin D so that we can absorb calcium to promote healthy bone growth and strength. It also helps us maintain our immune system for better health. Many of us naturally make around 90% of the Vitamin D we need when we absorb enough sunlight into our bodies through the skin. The remaining 10% of Vitamin D intake comes from foods that are rich in Vitamin D such as tuna, orange juice, cheese, and cereals.
Read More

Article Categories:
Medical Prepping

Leave a Comment